Thursday, January 23, 2014

Top 5 tips for holding a longer plank

  1. Do a plank Every. Single. Day.
  2. Turn the stopwatch over so you can’t see it. Don’t look at the timer until you physically are ready to drop. I know when I am ready to drop when my thighs start shaking.
  3. Find something to distract your brain. I sometimes browse Facebook on my Kindle Fire or read a magazine article during the first part of my plank. This really helps pass the first couple of minutes. By the end when it starts to get hard, I have to stop reading and focus because my whole body is shaking.
  4. Towards the end countdown backwards in your head, really slow. I start at 60 and count down slowly to one. This is another way to refocus your brain and it usually kills about two more minutes.
  5. Do it until it hurts, then push yourself to hold for at least 15-30 more seconds. Sometimes I drop in a pool of my own sweat. It is a beautiful thing.

4 comments:

  1. One thing I’ve noticed is that there are plenty of fallacies regarding the banking companies intentions if talking about foreclosures. One fantasy in particular is the fact that the bank needs to have your house. The bank wants your money, not your house. They want the money they gave you having interest. Preventing the bank will undoubtedly draw some sort of foreclosed final result. Thanks for your post. postpartum belly

    ReplyDelete
  2. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being ripped off? I’d definitely appreciate it. Nürnberg Airbnb

    ReplyDelete
  3. An impressive share, I just now given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And hubby actually bought me breakfast since I ran across it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx to the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending enough time go over this, Personally i think strongly regarding this and love reading more on this topic. When possible, as you grow expertise, does one mind updating your site with an increase of details? It is extremely useful for me. Big thumb up with this short article! Premium leather RFID blocking wallet stand case

    ReplyDelete
  4. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information Cosa Snap on Leather Wallet Cases

    ReplyDelete